Here is a running change-log of the website and the software.
- Implemented new 99.99% uptime guarantee SLA
- Added Geo IP Whitelisting
- Added Anonymous IP login Blocking
- Added Breached Password Protection
- Device list is now sortable and searchable
- Added an Account Settings widget to Settings and Home pages
- Added Copy MSI URL to Builds page.
- Improvements to 2fa new user registration process
- Added “Remember This Computer” on the 2fa login
- Added Get started documentation
- Building a new installer has been sped up by a factor of 20
- Append to Private Note through our update to Advanced Options / Custom Rules.
- Added better documentation throughout the site
- Added helpful links to the ticket report page
- Added support for custom rules in the advanced integration configuration
- Added the ability to test integration against each of dev/beta/stable branch
- Added support for arbitrary file uploads by custom scripts.
- Added an anti-virus scanner for payload uploads
- Fixed bug in which getting the last logged in user caused high CPU load on domain controllers
- Fixed bug in which duplicate macs were created when the software is installed on hyper-v
- Fixed bug in which the software would launch twice on a single button press on terminal servers in which there are two open sessions of the same username
- Added GUI support for client-side custom rules
- Fixed more issues with windows scaling Thanks @chavousc
- Fixed bug where business name validation error message would trigger before the user even entered business name
- Fixed issue where webroot would cause animation not to upload
- Improved debug logging on failed diag data collection.
- increased performance of the remote access tool.
- Added support accepting push commands
- Fixed UI issues with windows scaling
- Added support for remote command prompt
- Added more customizable text on main gui page
- Added the ability to remove button and text from the left side of the gui page
- Added button to do stuff on the the left side of the GUI main page.
- Added the ability to put in a ticket using a QR code on internet outage.
- Optimized the GUI to launch a little faster on button press.
- Bug fixes
- Added support for the following new information in the report: device errors, windows update list, disk smart errors, recent BSOD info, OS build number
- Fixed phone number validation for the UK
- Made phone number validation less bad for the rest of the world
- Added support for very large monitor configs (up to 5 4k monitors)
- CPU and memory improvements for screen captures
- Auto-Skipping of company info screen if name/email is the same as last time
- The error page gives detailed error information
- Fixed issue where scrolling up and down quickly would cause very high CPU spike in buttonhelper.exe
- Made uploads more robust by handling situations where the files to be uploaded are in use by an AV scan.
- Made the software clear the upload folder on program exit. This should help address permissions issues
- Changed “Problem Description” page to say “Problem/Request Description”
- Fixed a bug where non-admins would get buttonhelper error at log on.
- Fixed a possible race condition when writing to log file
- Added support international phone number validation
- Added support for Customer-Owned AWS Buckets.
- bug fixes