Getting Started with Tier2Tickets and Helpdesk Buttons¶
1) Customize your software¶
- Login to your account. The first time you log in to your account, we create a basic version of your software as an MSI that you can download and test out right away with the email connector and Helpdesk Buttons branding active.
- Customize and Download your Custom Software White label, set up your API integration with your PSA, modify the text, and otherwise make our software yours with the tools under Software Management, starting with Integration Settings.
- Try it out and customize with our Automations Download your custom MSI and test it out. Your customers are going to love it.
2) Deploy with our Best Practices¶
We have created a Best Practices guide based on the adoption practices from some of our most successful partners, as well as thorough documentation on how to customize and install with our custom deployment files. If you want additional assistance, we offer our service packages during which our development team can assist and complete all of this for you. Email email@example.com if this interests you!.
3) Order physical Helpdesk Buttons or keyboard decals¶
To order physical buttons, you can visit our Buy Page. If you want custom buttons, we work with art you send us (we request a 2-color SVG) and we get that set up for print and production as well as preprogramming with a link to your most recent software build, which can be installed with an extended (5s) button press. We also preprogram the Helpdesk Button-branded buttons with your build as well.
4) Further customize Tier2Tickets with our Automations, AI, and Scripts¶
We know that your business flow is going to differ from our hundreds of other clients, so we’re constantly building out better methods for you to take the reins on what information is being collected and how close of an integration you’d like with your PSA. With each ticket submitted to you, you will receive the same self-diagnosing report including real-time diagnostics and annotated screenshots, but with our Tier2Scripts, Dispatcher Rules, Tier2Assist Automations, and Tier2Forms, you can gather pertinent information, triage and process tickets before they’ve even hit your system, as well as offer end users valuable tasks that will make your job easier.
5) Learn more and connect with the Tier2Tickets and Helpdesk Buttons community¶
- Our Support Knowledge Base (You’re here, now.)
- Our Community Forum
- Our Bug Reports Github
- Our Public Roadmap
- For a demo of our product, view the playlist below, or schedule your own demo call here